|Thursday, April 15th, 2010|
12:16 pm - It has been 1881 Days
but I'm back motherfuckers. At the very least I'm back for one post to do a livejournal meme because I get the feeling that if you had asked the people I'm copying this from who would be LEAST likely to do it the answer might be me. Who knows if I will update this again afterwards but one post almost every 2000 days should be applauded. Also, Im at work and dont feel like either doing work or slacking off the way I normally do. |SIX THREE NAMES YOU GO BY
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW
1. Cheat To Win Onion Bracelet
2. Green Boxers with Pirate Skulls
3. Lightly starched gray stripped buttondown shirt
THREE THINGS YOU WANT VERY BADLY AT THE MOMENT
1. A New job or for my powerball numbers to win tonight
2. A New Laptop
3. A big boat to live on
THREE PEOPLE WHO YOU HOPE WILL DO THE MEME
Well since almost everyone I know who still really uses livejournal did this im just going to ignore this question.
THREE THINGS YOU DID LAST NIGHT
1. Watched Hot Tub Time Machine
2. Drank some Johnnie Walker Black
3. Fell asleep on the couch multiple times.
TWO PEOPLE YOU LAST TALKED TO ON THE PHONE
1. Well Kazia just called me on the work phone so I'm going to say that that counts.
2. Chris on monday afternoon to see if he wanted to go see The Wedding Present that night. He didn't but I still went.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE GOING TO DO TOMORROW
1. Drive to NY to see peoples but especially to go to the first Dryer show in 7 years
2. Slack off at work
3. Find random CDs at my parents house to put on my ipod
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE DRINKS
1. Poland Spring Mandarian Orange water. Its pretty much all I drink
2. Ketel One Vodka with either soda water or Tonic water and two limes
3. China Cola
THREE THINGS THAT MADE YOU SMILE TODAY
1. The Dan LeBatard with Stugotz podcast
2. Well it hasnt happened yet but after work I think I'm going to Castle Island to run/walk and listen to bad rap music.
3. The fact that I think a number of people might be surprised that I posted to my livejournal
Gentle Reader, all 2 of you, I hope you have enjoyed this. Who knows when the next post will appear.
current mood: working
(5 comments | comment on this)
|Friday, February 18th, 2005|
2:27 pm - UPDATE
I know everyone saw this and thought wow after so very long Jason is actually updating his livejournal. Well Yes and No. If you check back any further you will notice that there arent any old entries, I have purged them all. After reading back through all of them and cringing throughout reading most of them I decided it was time for them to go. I was going to just get rid of the whole journal but I like being able to just click on the friends part and im too lazy to look at individual journals. So I am pretty sure this is it, my last real entry ever. Goodbye.
(6 comments | comment on this)